Welcome to the Woodward's Foundation
Apart from the many personal gifts which Mr. and Mrs. Woodward made to charitable organizations during their lifetime, the Woodward Foundation was incorporated by Mr. Woodward in 1951 to undertake and carry out such charitable objectives as the Board of Directors may decide in accordance with the Terms of Reference.
Mr. P.A. Woodward maintained an interest and involvement in the family business throughout his life. He served as Vice President of the Company prior to his retirement.
1155 West Pender St.
Vancouver, B.C. V6E-2P4
Phone: (604) 682-8116
Fax: (604) 682-8153